Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center
Welcome to the Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center wiki. The information provided here is a supplement to the GACRC webpage. The GACRC online information resources include:
- Web Site – General overview
- Wiki – Software docs and how-to’s - "You Are Here"
- Kaltura – Linux and HPC training videos
The following is an important notice for all of our current users.
- New Service for data management at UGA - Globus subscription
- New Open OnDemand interface for Sapelo2 available now
- Sept. 5-7, 2023 scheduled maintenance complete: Sapelo2 has been updated to run Rocky 8.
Documentation related to the cluster update:
Welcome to the Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center at the University of Georgia. If you're new to the GACRC, start with these links to get acquainted with our resources.
- User Accounts
- Instructional Accounts
- Transferring Files
- Changing your Password
- Command List
- Getting Help
Hardware information and operational procedures are described below.
Information on how to run jobs and data management.
- Running Jobs
- Monitoring Jobs
- Job Submission Partitions
- Sample Job Submission Scripts
- Migrating from Torque to Slurm
- Troubleshooting on Sapelo2
- Best Practices
- Open OnDemand
Documentation for software applications, programming tools, and usage.
- Available Toolchains and Toolchain Compatibility
- Bioinformatics Databases
- Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- GPU and CUDA Programming
- Installing Applications