Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center
Welcome to the Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center wiki. The information provided here is a supplement to the GACRC webpage. The GACRC online information resources include:
- Web Site – General overview
- Wiki – Software docs and how-to’s - "You Are Here"
- Kaltura – Linux and HPC training videos
The following is an important notice for all of our current users.
- Sapelo2 July 27-28, 2021 maintenance completed.
- Sapelo2 Oct. 24-29, 2020 upgrade. Please refer to Sapelo2 changes after Oct.24 maintenance for more information.
Welcome to the Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center at the University of Georgia. If you're new to the GACRC, start with these links to get acquainted with our resources.
- User Accounts
- Instructional Accounts
- Transferring Files
- Changing your Password
- Command List
- Getting Help
Hardware information and operational procedures are described below.
Information on how to run jobs and data management.
- Running Jobs
- Monitoring Jobs
- Job Submission Partitions
- Sample Job Submission Scripts
- Migrating from Torque to Slurm
- Troubleshooting on Sapelo2
- Best Practices
Documentation for software applications, programming tools, and usage.
- Available Toolchains and Toolchain Compatibility
- Bioinformatics Databases
- Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- GPU and CUDA Programming
- Installing Applications